Plumbing Engineering & Design Handbook of Tables
This application is the newest addition to ASPE's digital publication collection and is FREE to ASPE Members.
The Plumbing Engineering & Design Handbook of Tables App is an exact replica of the 2,500-page handbook—except it's in an easy-to-use Adobe Air application. Every chapter is reproduced in HTML or PDF, so you can click through to easily find the information you need. Best of all, instead of paging through hundreds of pages to find sizing data, all you have to do is choose the appropriate pipe material and other design criteria and the sizing data appears instantly!
Please complete the following steps to download your copy today.
Now there is a mobile version!
Before verifying your membership, follow these steps.
- If you do not have Adobe Air, click here to download the FREE application.
- Save the installation file to your computer. (If the download prompt does not appear, refresh your browser and hold down the CTRL button.)
- Launch the installer file (double click in the download window) .
- Choose 'Run' and follow the installation prompts.
- Click 'Finish' when the installation is complete.
- If you encounter problems viewing content in some of the tabs, such as a blank screen or black box appearing instead of content, you may have to update your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to the latest version. Version 8 of Acrobat is known to cause problems with apps.
After installing Adobe Air, ASPE members can proceed below to verify your membership, download the application, and install it on your computer. After the program launches, you can choose which chapter to view from the menu on the left. You can navigate each chapter using the tabs at the top of the page. Enjoy!
- 1.23 Initial release
- 1.24 Primarily Display Tweeks
- Whole new interface
- Under the hood, moved to latest framework so making Mobile Version will be easier.
- Now handles display of PDFs better.
- Manning calculations were only doing Metric
- In Storm Drainage The Water Properties Tab changed to Stack Flow
- Hot Water Multiplyer changed to Horizontal Flow
Click here to download the app. (Note must be a member and logged in.)
Note: If you encounter an error while using the app, please contact our IT Director at email@example.com . New versions will be released periodically.