Revit 2018 MEP Systems
2018 Workshop Series
HVAC, Plumbing & Piping
March 2 - Detroit, MI | March 9 - Denver, CO - 2 SEATS LEFT
May 10 - Houston, TX
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Start your year off right with these one-day intensive special workshops where you will get the whole day to be hands-on with Revit 2017 MEP taught by IMAGINiT Technologies. These workshops are geared towards an intermediate Revit MEP user.
This class is designed for mechanical / plumbing designers to help you get your Revit 2017 projects to the next level. If you want to know how to get the project started and understand how to maximize your workflow, this is the class for you. We will discuss how to get started properly to optimize your project workflow. You will be able to utilize Revit MEP to design a functional and graphically pleasing plumbing system.
Basic knowledge of and experience using Revit MEP software to complete the following tasks:
- Create a NEW project from an EXISTING template
- Ability to place plumbing fixtures and equipment in a Revit model
- Have created and modeled a basic pipe system in Revit MEP
- Experience populating data in a schedule view
Project Overview and Setup:
- Working with Revit Links
- Setting up Levels
- Copy/Monitor Grids and Levels
- Controlling Visibility Graphics of Linked Models
- Create Details
- Insert Views from File
- Creating Filters
- Piping and Equipment related
- Defining custom Pipe Systems
- Setting up custom Pipe Types
- Create custom fixture/pipe tag
- Enhance 2D Family appearance
- Set up a custom Plumbing Fixture Schedule
- Sloped piping review/best practices
- Creating plumbing isometrics
Choose from these locations:
March 2: Detroit
|March 9: Denver - ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT
304 Inverness Way South, Suite 240
Englewood, CO 80112
Register: click here
|May 10: Houston
10700 Richmond Ste 131
Houston, TX 77042
Register: click here
|**Please note: proper identification, such as a driver’s license, will be required upon arrival at the workshop.**|
The registration fee* includes computer rental pre-loaded with Revit 2017.
- Early-bird ASPE Members $375 ($425 after)
- Early-bird Nonmembers $575 ($625 after)
- Early-bird Nonmembers with 1 Year ASPE membership $475 ($525 after)** Click here to begin this registration process - do not select the option above.
*March 2018 workshops early bird rate through 2/9/18. Prices increase $50 on 2/10/18.
*May 2018 workshops early bird rate through 4/15/18. Prices increase $50 on 4/16/17.
**A one-year ASPE membership is $190 and is included with registration fee. Don't pass up this opportunity!
- Limited to 8 people per day!
- CEUs: Earn 0.75 CEUs or 7.5 PDHs for attending
- Onsite registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. Arrive early!
- Questions? Contact ASPE Education at 224-217-9016 or email@example.com.