Technical Information and News You Need to Know
ASPE disseminates technical information, industry updates, and other news through a variety of publications and media:
- ASPE Pipeline: The only news site dedicated exclusively to ASPE, our members, and the plumbing engineering industry
- Plumbing Engineering Design Handbooks: The foundation of ASPE’s publishing program, this four-volume set contains technical details on plumbing system design and installation practices. Each year an updated version of one volume is published after undergoing an intensive review and revision process.
- Press releases
At our Bookstore you can find our top-selling design handbooks, including:
- Engineered Plumbing Design
- Domestic Water Heating Design Manual
- Advanced Plumbing Technology
- Fire Protection Systems
- Pumps & Pump Systems
- CPD Review Manual
Follow Us for Daily News
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers is committed to helping plumbing engineers design high-quality plumbing systems that protect public health and safety by developing consensus standards on plumbing system design practices. ASPE is a member of and approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as an ANSI-accredited standards developer.