Zurn Industries, LLC announces the next generation of inSpec, Zurn’s digital specification platform. The online specification tool allows engineers to configure plumbing projects from the manufacturer’s wide-ranging portfolio, from start to finish, and store those configurations for future projects.
“We released inSpec two years ago with one goal—simplify specification for plumbing engineers,” says Matt Tharp, Zurn Digital Solutions Manager. “Our platform speeds up the specification and project documentation acquisition process while ensuring product accuracy, data integrity, and storage for reuse. Our latest enhancements build off these capabilities to make the user journey even friendlier. Now, professionals can accurately cross reference competitive products, spend less time configuring, acquire documentation faster, and arrive at the project finish line sooner.”
The latest enhancements include:
- Long Specification: Users can build a complete project specification package, while following the industry standards.
- Dynamic Submittal: As products are configured, inSpec will render the user-entered product tag, selected suffix options, and flow rate information within the specification document.
- List Pricing: Users can capture accurate, real-time information on product pricing.
- Cross-Reference: They can also identify the Zurn equivalent solution by entering another manufacturer’s SKUs.
- UI/UX Improvements: This final enhancement streamlines the configuration process, accelerating specification creation.
Interested customers can request a demo, see how it works, and sign up for a free account at inspec.zurn.com.