Women in Energy has announced its third annual Women of the Year Award, which recognizes women who have made an outstanding and positive mark within the energy industry. Industry professionals are invited to submit nominations by the April 1, 2020 deadline.
A resume must be included with each nomination. Resumes should include at the minimum:
- A listing of the nominee’s professional achievements
- Demonstration of the nominee’s participation in both industry and their local community
- The number of years the nominee has worked in the energy industry
- Contributions the nominee has made to the energy industry
- Validation of respect and cooperation with the nominee’s industry peers
- Why the nominee deserves to be recognized
Nominations should be sent to Judy Garber at [email protected].
The award will be presented at the Annual Women in Energy Conference dinner on May 17 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Source: Women in Energy