If you weren’t able to attend Watts’ live webinar, Guidelines for Recommissioning Plumbing Equipment and Best Practices for Water Quality Post COVID-19, it is now available for viewing on YouTube.
As the COVID-19 outbreak shows signs of slowing, a new challenge lies in reopening dormant buildings with stagnant water systems. This webinar discusses essential steps for maintaining water quality and safety in plumbing systems and proper recommissioning techniques for opening your building as safely as possible.
By viewing this webinar, you will:
- Discover how water in the piping systems of empty buildings can lead to an increase in Legionella and other waterborne pathogen risks.
- Learn the initial steps needed to get ready to open an unoccupied building.
- Learn what a flushing regime is, how to implement it, and key considerations.
- Learn the testing and monitoring practices vital to opening a building.
- Gain instructions on how to Recommission, Inspect, and Disinfect (RID) equipment and fixtures.
At the end of the webinar, you can earn 0.1 ASPE CEU if you successfully complete this quiz: bit.ly/2WzZvBh.