Watts has announced “Top Considerations for Selecting Remote Controls for Boiler Systems,” an ASPE-accredited webinar worth 0.1 CEUs.
On Wednesday, May 17, at noon EDT, participants will learn about remote controls for boiler systems and the top factors to consider in selecting them. Heat loss in a system, the number of boilers, and the ability to monitor system status and performance are paramount in selecting the correct boiler system controls. In this webinar, Watts’ industry subject matter expert will discuss these issues and share his expertise on:
- Optimizing system performance
- Remote access through digital twins
- Notifications of faults and alerts
- Maintenance planning
- Selecting trusted brand partners
By participating, you will learn about:
- Optimizing performance and reducing service trips with mobile app system monitoring and control
- Setting up alerts in the event of temperature drop, pressure loss, or equipment failure
- Developing a preventative maintenance plan by monitoring boiler and pump runtime and cycle count
To register, click here.
About the Presenter
Jay Vath, Life Cycle Product Engineer – Global Electronics, is one of tekmar’s industry-leading experts. He is an accomplished electrical engineer with 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. As the longtime cornerstone of the tekmar team, Jay has extensive experience and an in-depth knowledge of smart and connected HVAC products and sensor technologies.
Source: Watts Water Technologies