Starting November 3, Watts will present six weekly sessions of expert-led discussions on healthcare design and water safety as part of this year’s Watts Healthcare Live.
The 1.5-hour sessions are:
- November 3: “What is WICRA and Why You Need One” by Dr. Janet Stout, President, Special Pathogens Laboratory
- November 10: “Preventing Waterborne Infections During COVID-19” by Kristen VanderElzen, Infection Prevention and Epidemiology Project Manager, University of Michigan
- November 17: “Lessons Learned in Ice Storage” by Richie Stever CLSS-HC, CHFM, Director of Operations and Maintenance, University of Maryland Medical Center
- December 1: “Next Gen Facilities in a Post-COVID Health Environment” by Michael Roughan, AIA, ACHA – HDR, Health Principal
- December 8: “Healthcare Design from a Facility Manager’s Perspective” by John N. Ellis, MBA, CHFM, System Director of Facilities Management, Intermountain Healthcare
- December 15: “Consequences of Poor Design” by Christoph Lohr, PE, CPD, LEED AP BD+C, ASSE 6020, Healthcare Design Expert
Registration is available at watts.com/WHS.