Water Control is pleased to announce a newly updated, ASPE-accredited CEU presentation on high-purity water systems. This seminar offers 0.1 CEU/1.0 PDH and covers all of the fundamentals of pure water and ultra-pure water systems for a variety of applications. Water Control is offering this presentation live and free of charge to specifiers as well as ASPE Chapters nationwide. A breakdown of the presentation follows.
Commercial High-Purity Water Systems & Applications Webinar
- Measuring water purity
- Commercial high-purity applications and standards
- High-purity water production methods
- Membrane filtration (RO)
- Deionization (DI)
- Electrodeionization (EDI)
- RO system components (pretreatment, production, polishing, storage, delivery)
- Additional components for ultra-pure water
- Pure water piping system design
- RO system sizing/selection
If you would like to arrange a live webinar for your firm or for your local ASPE Chapter, please contact Andrew Paulsen at [email protected].
For support in sizing and selecting high-purity or ultra-pure water systems, please contact [email protected].
Source: Water Control Inc.