This year, USGBC launched USGBC Live, a virtual event that brings USGBC and LEED education no matter where you are. Held June 8–10, 2021, this event featured content from global leaders in sustainability and green building.
In addition to the summer virtual event, USGBC is hosting live webinars throughout the year, offering opportunities to connect with subject-matter experts and earn CE hours for credential maintenance.
Ask the Experts
The Ask the Experts events offer the best of both worlds. The first half of each event is dedicated to presenting information including the most recent updates, challenging concepts, and new technologies. Attendees will hear from industry experts, practitioners, and subject-matter experts from USGBC and GBCI. The second half of the event takes an office-hours format with a full panel of speakers who will be taking live questions from attendees. This is a chance to ask about the presentation or other questions. This is also a great opportunity to connect with practitioners and ask about strategies they have implemented.
Save the date for the upcoming Ask the Experts:
- Oct 20: LEED v4.1: Ask the Experts
- Dec 15: LEED v4.1: Ask the Experts
LEED Master Series
Cost: $40 (member) | $55 (nonmember)
The LEED Master Series sessions are expert-level events that take a deep dive into topics in green building and LEED. During these intense 60-minute blocks, speakers will provide detailed information about LEED strategies, how they have been implemented, and the candid experiences of those who have used them. Attendees can ask questions throughout the discussion for real-time expert feedback. From health to energy to materials, these sessions are meant to equip practitioners with tools, tips, and detailed knowledge.
USGBC Live is designed to offer high-quality education at every price point. Those who register for any of the Master Series sessions will be given a 40 percent-off code to use on the member or nonmember cost of future USGBC Live Master Series sessions. A 20 percent student or emerging professional discount is available upon request; please reach out to [email protected] to get the promo code. This cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Register for the upcoming LEED Master Series
- July 8, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Strategies and Case Studies: Building Re-Entry Post-Pandemic
- July 22, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Strategies and Case Studies: Transitioning Your Project to v4.1
- July 29, 2 p.m. ET: Green Building Strategies for Sustainable Transportation
- September 1, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Strategies and Case Studies: LEED Existing Buildings and Performance
- September 29, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Credit Categories: Indoor Environmental Air Quality
- October 6, 9 a.m. ET: LEED Rating Systems: Residential
- October 28, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Strategies & Case Studies: LEED Core & Shell/Interior Fit Out
- November 4, 1 p.m. ET: Water Efficiency in LEED
- November 11, 1 p.m. ET: LEED: LEED Zero
- December 2, 1 p.m. ET: LEED Rating Systems: Future Development