USGBC and Greenbuild’s scholarship application to the 2021 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo is now open. The annual scholarship program brings community and sustainability leaders to the table to encourage and empower individuals to transform the way business is done in the building industry.
Greenbuild will take place virtually and in person in San Diego from September 21–23. The scholarship provides expanded benefits, including a complimentary Greenbuild Conference Pass or Best of Greenbuild from Home Conference Pass. Each pass includes access to one of the virtual summits: the Green Business Summit (August 12), Resilience Summit (August 26), or Global Health and Wellness Summit (September 9).
Apply for a scholarship or share the opportunity with a colleague. Applications are due Friday, July 30.
- Be 18 years or older as of July 31, 2021
- Have not attended Greenbuild in the past
- Guarantee of attendance to a minimum of virtual summit taking place August 12, August 26, or September 9 and Greenbuild San Diego, taking place September 21–23
- Not be USGBC, GBCI, or Greenbuild staff or contractor, or hold a volunteer leadership position with USGBC, GBCI, or Greenbuild
- Demonstrate a valid and reasonable need for the scholarship as evidenced by the inability to attend Greenbuild without one, due to financial, location, and/or professional constraints
- Demonstrate how your background merits receipt of a scholarship
- Commitment to partnering with USGBC to advancing health and sustainability in local communities in 2022
Complete the application by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, July 30, to be considered for a scholarship. Notifications will be delivered by Monday, August 9.