This free three-day educational event by Storm Water Solutions will be held on April 28–30, 2020. Through a combination of live webinars on a variety of storm water management and erosion control topics, participants will be able to earn up to 6 professional development hours (PDHs) from the comfort of their own home or office. Daily keynote webinars will provide the opportunity to interact with industry experts in live Q&A sessions, while additional on-demand webinars provide ample opportunity to earn PDHs before the end of the year.
The webinars are geared toward those working in the storm water management industry, particularly storm water and erosion control specialists, principals, senior management, project/environmental/civil engineers, government officials, and compliance personnel.
The agenda is as follows:
- Tuesday, April 28: 12 p.m. EDT: State EPA Session on Green Infrastructure and BMPs
- Tuesday, April 28, 3 p.m. EDT: Stormwater Purification: Evolving Stormwater Best Practices for Green Infrastructure Projects
- Wednesday, April 29, 12 p.m. EDT: Tapping Technology to Build Resilience and Mitigate Risk in Extreme Weather Events
- Wednesday, April 29, 3 p.m. EDT: Erosion Control Solutions for your Low Impact Development Projects
- Thursday, April 30, 3 p.m. EDT: State EPA Session on Stormwater Management
Registration is open at swswebinarfest.com/2020.