During each convention year, ASPE recognizes deserving members as ASPE Fellows for their significant and exceptional contributions to the plumbing engineering profession, the Society, and the plumbing industry. A member conferred as an ASPE Fellow shall retain the designation as a lifetime honor and shall be permitted to use the designation FASPE.
We are pleased to announce that the following members were included in the 2020 Class of ASPE Fellows:
- Keith Bush, CPD, CSI, GPD, FASPE, Cleveland Chapter
- Jose Francisco DeHoyos, CPD, FASPE, Houston Chapter
- Paula Leatherman, CPD, FASPE, Western Michigan Chapter
- Cory Nakanishi, CPD, FASPE, Los Angeles Chapter
- Warren Rosenbrook, PE, CPD, GPD, FASPE, Kansas City Chapter
- Scott Steindler, CPD, LEED-AP, ARCSA-AP (IS), GPD, GGP, FASPE, Los Angeles Chapter