Many HVAC pros know that modern hydronic technology offers several advantages when it comes to heating buildings. This also holds true for cooling buildings. John Siegenthaler, PE, kicks off the 12th consecutive year of the Coffee with Caleffi Webinar Series on Thursday, January 21 at noon CST with “Contemporary Hydronic Cooling for Commercial Buildings.” If you’re interested in the full potential of hydronic-based cooling, you will be inspired by John in this 90-minute extended edition.
- The advantages of decoupling sensible and latent cooling loads
- How modular radiant ceiling panels can be installed for heating and cooling
- How large a duct would have to be to match the cooling capacity of a 2-inch pipe in a hydronic system
- How hydraulic separation can be applied to ice storage systems
- How variable-speed pumping should be applied in water loop heat pump systems
A seasoned industry leader and passionate teacher, John will share his more than 40 years of experience in the understanding and proper application of water-based engineering principles. He is the Principal of Appropriate Designs and a regular contributor to industry publications.
Coffee with Caleffi technical training webinars are free and intended for contractors, designers, and wholesalers. A Certificate of Attendance is emailed to attendees following the webinar equivalent to 1.5 PDHs for continuing education.
Registration is available at Caleffi’s website.