Rinnai America Corp. has announced two new and innovative products slated to launch later this year for the commercial industry. The Demand Duo® R-Series 2.0 and RCB-Series™ Commercial Boiler will be highlighted at this year’s AHR Expo in Atlanta. Not only do both product designs deliver reliable and energy-saving performance for the PROs, but they also help benefit their customers with a lower total cost of ownership.
“Rinnai is always looking to improve products and increase ease of installation, cost savings, and performance,” said Dale Schmitz, Marketing Segment Manager. “We want the business owners, specifiers, and installers to Rely on Rinnai, providing the best total solution when it comes to your customer’s water heating needs.”
The Demand Duo R-Series 2.0
The next-generation Demand Duo R-Series features new benefits that simplify installation and boost performance, including the following:
- A pre-installed intake filter and exhaust connector allows you to quickly connect the vent pipe directly to the unit.
- A three-piece 6-inch B-Vent accessory kit is included for installation flexibility, including one 18-inch straight galvanized vent and two 4-inch adjustable 90-degree elbows.
- A cold inlet connection is now available at either the top or the bottom of the tank for more flexibility and faster install.
- Additional temperature sensors are incorporated into the tank for Enhanced Temperature Recovery.
- A new integrated pump control where Tankless Engine Logic now controls the pump activation instead of a separate controller.
The RCB-Series Commercial Boiler
The RCB-Series high-efficiency, wall-hung condensing boiler delivers reliable, energy-saving performance. The RCB-Series showcases a groundbreaking feature set, outperforming other boilers in its class, including:
- A stainless steel water tube heat exchanger and 97 percent thermal efficiency to maximize productivity within a compact design
- Superior premix burner performance that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and increases turndown ratio—set at 10:1 for precise load tracking and energy savings
- Easy-to-program, access, and monitor performance data onsite or with new connectivity features
- Multiple boiler configurations that can be accommodated with the Integrated Cascade Logic—which distributes runtimes equally for optimal application diversity
Rinnai’s brand promise of Creating a healthier way of living is at the forefront of all the company’s efforts. By continuing to deliver innovative tankless technologies to PROs, Rinnai is aiding in providing commercial buildings with energy-efficient hot water options for cleaner and healthier living.
To learn more about Rinnai, visit rinnai.us.
Source: Rinnai American Corp.