Update: These workshops are sold out, but more dates will be added soon. Stay tuned to ASPE Pipeline for more information.
Due to current travel and group restrictions, ASPE’s 2020 Revit workshops are now being held remotely on the dates listed below. By signing up, you will get to take part in seven hours of Revit training (including 0.7 CEUs) from the comfort of your own home.
May 8, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDTSOLD OUT May 15 , 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDTSOLD OUT June 19, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.PDT SOLD OUT
This full day of virtual training was created to help mechanical/plumbing designers take their Revit 2020 projects to the next level. If you want to know how to get a project started and maximize your workflow, this is the class for you.
Upon successful completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Develop a more complete Revit-based template for standards compliance
- Provide better setup of a Revit-based project for HVAC, plumbing, and piping
- Coordinate fixtures between plumbing designers and architects
- Create true piping systems to better illustrate design intent through construction documents
- Analyze fixture and piping data for more informed design decisions within a Revit project
- Utilize families more effectively and better understand manufacturers’ content
The workshops are taught by instructors from IMAGINiT who use their experience to help clients design, implement, and customize effective building information modeling (BIM) solutions to meet their business objectives. All IMAGINiT instructors are thoroughly vetted and trained on Revit software.
The cost of the workshop is $250 for ASPE members and $475 for nonmembers. After you register, you will be sent a link to sign in to a computer that has the Revit software installed and ready for use.