Registration for the AIM/R Virtual Meeting on October 22–23, 2020 is now open.
The goal of the virtual meeting is to maintain connectivity. Industry peers can “plug-in” for 12 hours of content spanning two days, all from the comfort of their seats. Manufacturers attend on Thursday, October 22, and rep agents attend on Thursday and Friday (October 22–23).
The lineup for the Virtual Meeting includes some AIM/R favorites but in a new format:
- Manufacturer/rep content;
- Updates from three national wholesale partners;
- Sessions on best practices for those calling on customers in a COVID world;
- Rep and Manufacturer (R.A.M.) Roundtables;
- Rep Information/Solution Exchange (R.I.S.E.);
- Membership Town Hall;
- Bylaws update;
- Vendor exhibits;
- Video tributes for where the association has been and is headed; and
- A happy hour with gamification.
Members can register online for $100 per person. Members can also bundle and save by committing to both the Virtual Meeting 2020 and the AIM/R 49th Annual Conference (September 29–October 2, 2021) in San Diego.
There are also opportunities for companies to support the AIM/R Virtual Meeting 2020 through sponsorships. The Sponsorship Program includes several options at varying levels. There are also virtual exhibit opportunities for vendors and service providers. For details on sponsorships and virtual exhibits, or for general questions, please contact AIM/R at [email protected] or at 630.942.6581.