The 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo is the only event this year designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing industry professionals—combining the largest tradeshow dedicated exclusively to plumbing system design products and services with a technical education program for professionals at all career levels. To join thousands of your industry peers in Indianapolis on September 16–21, register now at expo.aspe.org.
At the 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo you will find:
- The largest plumbing product showcase in the country filled with new technologies from more than 250+ global exhibitors
- Technical solutions to your plumbing design challenges directly from product engineers
- Game-changing innovations and hands-on application advice
- New ways to save time and money through live sessions on the show floor
- Networking events designed to connect you with thousands of industry professionals from around the world
- 25+ technical education sessions to help you learn new skills and advance your career
- Opportunities to earn up to 1.7 CEUs
ASPE’s Sunday Night Party Presented by NIBCO Inc.
On September 18, 2022, registered attendees and exhibitors alike will gather at The Crane Bay Event Center in Indianapolis to celebrate at ASPE’s Sunday Night Party presented by NIBCO Inc. Sure to be the most exciting networking event at the 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo, it will offer live music, drinks, food, dancing, and fun for attendees of all ages.
The 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo will begin on Monday, September 19, with a keynote address by Chris Stricklin, co-author of Survivor’s Obligation: Navigating an Intentional Life. A retired Air Force Colonel and a combat-decorated fighter pilot, Chris will share his inspirational story on how he learned to heal and live more fully on a daily basis.
Other Special Features
In addition to the regular features that attract attendees time and time again, this year we also are offering the following special events:
- Women of ASPE (WOA) Leadership Forum
- First-Time Attendee Reception, sponsored by KOHLER
- ASPE Keynote & Breakfast Awards Ceremony
- ASPE Racing at Indy pinewood derby
- ASPE Member Loyalty Breakfast
- ASPE Young Professionals (AYP) networking outing
- Certification Appreciation Breakfast
Who Should Attend?
Any professional currently working in or looking to break into the design/build industry, as well as students curious about construction industry professions, should attend the 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo.
To get back to business in Indianapolis, register now at expo.aspe.org.