ASPE’s Convention & Expo is the only event designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing industry professionals. It combines a tradeshow dedicated exclusively to plumbing system design products and services with a technical education program for professionals at all career levels. For 2020, the ASPE Convention & Expo is being held in New Orleans on September 11-16, and you can register now at expo.aspe.org.
Features of the 2020 ASPE Convention & Expo include:
- Hundreds of the industry’s top manufacturers and service providers showcasing their latest technologies, with product design experts on-site to answer all of your questions
- Technical education sessions on water- and energy-efficient technologies, basic plumbing design techniques, and sustainable systems, among others, all of which offer CEUs
- The ability to earn up to 17.25 hours of continuing education for your certifications and licenses
- Nonstop networking with thousands of industry professionals from across North America
- Our famous Sunday Night Party, sponsored by Bradley Corp., which is being held at the House of Blues New Orleans on September 13
A Full Convention Registration includes access to the technical education program, entrance to the Expo plus CEU credit for every hour you spend on the show floor, participation in all prize drawings on the show floor, a ticket to the Sunday Night Party, access to the Networking Lounge, Monday night exhibitor hospitality events, and a ticket to the ASPE Breakfast Award Ceremony.
The free Expo-Only Registration allows access to the show floor, participation in prize drawings, and Monday night exhibitor events. If you want to earn CEUs for time spent on the show floor, a small fee is required.
Who Should Attend?
Any professional currently working in or looking to break into the design/build industry, as well as students curious about construction industry professions, should plan on attending the 2020 ASPE Convention & Expo, specifically:
- Plumbing engineers
- Plumbing designers
- Plumbing design technicians
- Master plumbers
For more information and to register, visit expo.aspe.org.