Due to popular demand, we have added new dates for our online Revit MEP workshop, but they are selling out fast. If you want to attend on July 10, July 17, or July 31, register soon at ASPE Education.
This full day of virtual training was created to help mechanical/plumbing designers take their Revit 2020 projects to the next level. If you want to know how to get a project started and maximize your workflow, this is the class for you. It also offers 0.65 CEUs upon successful completion.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Develop a more complete Revit-based template for standards compliance
- Provide better setup of a Revit-based project for HVAC, plumbing, and piping
- Coordinate fixtures between plumbing designers and architects
- Create true piping systems to better illustrate design intent through construction documents
- Analyze fixture and piping data for more informed design decisions within a Revit project
- Utilize families more effectively and better understand manufacturers’ content
The workshops are taught by instructors from IMAGINiT who use their experience to help clients design, implement, and customize effective building information modeling (BIM) solutions to meet their business objectives. All IMAGINiT instructors are thoroughly vetted and trained on Revit software.
The cost of the workshop is $250 for ASPE members and $475 for nonmembers, and registration is open at ASPE Education.