The Philadelphia-Delaware Valley Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE) invites area professionals to its Spring Seminar and Trade Show on April 16, 2020 at the Sheraton – Valley Forge in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (480 North Gulph Road), with sessions starting at 8 a.m. Breakfast will be provided starting at 7 a.m.
Eleven presentations will be provided throughout the day, and you will have the opportunity to choose which sessions you want to attend (up to five). The presentations are:
- The Evolution of the Residential Fire Environment (keynote by Stephen Kerber of UL)
- Hot Topics in the Fire Sprinkler Industry
- Video Analytics
- Fire Protection Ethics and Professional Practice
- Flame & Gas Detection System Technologies and Best Practices
- Update on Trends in Enforcing the Smoke Control System Training
- Fire Safety Aspects of Energy Storage Systems
- Hypoxic Air Systems
- Protection of Mini-Load ASRS Arrangements
- VACTEC Systems
- Foam Concentrates and the Change to Fluorine Free Foams
More than 30 vendors will showcase their products and have representatives to field any questions you may have during the trade show, which will be open before and in between the seminars.
PDH credits will be offered to attendees. For more information, visit the SFPE Philadelphia-Delaware Valley Chapter website at sfpephiladelphia.org.