Niagara, the leader in high-performance, high-technology, water-saving toilets, is launching a full line of products with four new toilet product suites dedicated to the traditional wholesale channel and designed specifically with features and benefits for builders, remodelers, and plumbing professionals. The new product lineup is the first in the industry to carry a 15-year warranty. Specific characteristics that make this new product line attractive to pros include:
- Three Flush Technologies including Stealth®: Niagara’s new full product line features three different types of technology to allow for a wide breadth of applications. Two lines contain Niagara’s patented Stealth Technology® which has won several EPA WaterSense® awards for re-engineering the flush for its high-power, low-maintenance, water-efficient toilets. This innovative technology has a vacuum-assist pull and a noise-cancelling tank for a whisper-quiet flush.
- Superior Performance: The new line offers a powerful, clean flush that is virtually clog-free while achieving industry-leading water efficiency. Plumbing professionals will find that—once installed—proper performance is guaranteed. The new Niagara offering surpasses all industry drain line carry standards at 0.8, 1.0, 1.1 and 1.28 GPF flush rates.
- Notable Convenience: Builders and plumbing professionals will find the convenience of Niagara’s pre-assembled tank extremely useful. Because there is no tank assembly, pros can install toilets quickly and efficiently, leaving little room for error. Niagara models also offer an extra-large footprint, easily covering old tile and making installation quick, fast and efficient.
- Outstanding Confidence: Every product in Niagara’s new line includes high-quality components such as Fluidmaster® fill valves, zinc powder-coated handles, and solid brass bolt sets. All products boast an industry leading, 15-year warranty on tank trim, a lifetime warranty on vitreous china, and a dedicated team of customer service professionals for the wholesale plumbing channel available to answer questions.
“With continued growth in new housing construction and remodeling, we’ve taken the time to listen closely to the building pros who install, repair and specify toilets—including plumbers, plumbing engineers, builders, service plumbers, contractors and architects—to learn what details are important to them when installing toilets in homes,” said Jeff Pratt, Vice President of Sales at Niagara. “Using that knowledge, we have developed a full lineup of products for pros to choose from that not only delivers advanced technology, but powerful performance and easy installation. These products provide savings and are offered in a variety of flushing options: 0.8, 1.0, 1.1 and 1.28 gpf.”
More than 100 new SKUs comprise Niagara’s new product line, which includes four categories of products:
- The Liberty Product Line: Niagara’s Liberty line is a cost-effective option for the budget-minded professional. The Liberty line installs quickly, has an extra-large footprint, and uses standard flapper technology that is familiar to plumbers. Niagara’s Liberty products are available in round and elongated bowls, ADA and standard heights, and 10-inch and 12-inch rough-in options. At a 1.2-gpf flush volume, the Liberty line can flush 800g of miso, carries a 15-year warranty, and is WaterSense certified.
- The Sabre Product Line: Sabre is the expansion of Niagara’s famous Stealth Technology® into the 1.1- and 1.28-gpf rates. This vacuum-assist technology makes less water work more efficiently to maximize performance. The Sabre line comes in round and elongated bowls, ADA and standard heights, and 10-inch and 12-inch rough-ins—all with a 15-year warranty and WaterSense certified. This high-performance line flushes 1,000g of miso.
- The Shadow Product Line: Niagara’s Shadow line with Stealth Technology is the best solution for those wanting high design, performance, and efficiency. Offered in 0.8 and 1.28 gpf, the high design of the tank and bowl will upgrade the appearance of any bathroom—ideal for residential, multifamily residential, and hospitality. The Shadow line is offered in round, elongated, and compact-elongated bowls, in ADA and standard heights. This product line also flushes 1,000g of miso, carries a 15-year warranty, and is WaterSense certified.
- The Barron Product Line: Niagara’s Barron products are made for the light commercial industry, carrying a powerful pressure-assist vessel. This line is good for retail, healthcare facilities, office buildings, gyms and athletic facilities, and buildings with heavy traffic. The Barron line is offered in 1.0 and 1.28 gpf, round and elongated bowls, as well as a back outlet option. With ADA and standard heights, the Barron line has a powerful 1000g miso flush, carries a 15-year warranty, and is WaterSense Certified.
Niagara’s new line will be sold exclusively through wholesalers across the United States. Wholesalers will be able to preorder the new product line in May.