The National Ground Water Association (NGWA) has announced that Groundwater Week 2020 will be an entirely virtual event for the first time in the history of the association.
Hosted annually by NGWA, Groundwater Week is the industry’s premier trade show and conference designed to provide educational and networking experiences to groundwater professionals.
While traditionally held in-person and attracting thousands of attendees from across the world, restrictions on gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic led to the decision to move to a virtual format.
“Groundwater professionals count on Groundwater Week every year for an opportunity to network within the industry, discover new products, and continue their education,” said NGWA CEO Terry S. Morse, CAE, CIC. “Hosting Groundwater Week 2020 as a virtual event is the best way to ensure everyone can experience what Groundwater Week 2020 has to offer.”
Groundwater Week 2020 will feature every opportunity to maximize the virtual experience, and all attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Explore products, technologies, and services from exhibitors in our virtual exhibit hall.
- Learn about industry advances by virtually attending any number of informational/educational sessions.
- Choose from more than 50 hours of educational offerings designed to increase job performance and earn educational credits.
- Gain valuable insight regarding future industry trends and offerings.
- Raise money to support the groundwater industry through various activities supporting NGWA.
Groundwater Week 2020 will take place December 8-11, 2020, and registration is currently open.
Groundwater Week 2020 sponsors are Franklin Electric, Baker Water Systems, Mud Puppy, Blackadar Insurance Agency, McDonald, Shakti, and Grundfos.
Source: National Ground Water Association