The American Supply Association (ASA) has announced that Kohler Co. President and CEO David Kohler will be the keynote speaker at its NETWORK2020 Virtual conference that takes place October 7–8.
Kohler will speak on Wednesday, October 7 at 2:15 p.m. CDT and will talk about the future of the industry and the trends that will impact it during a special conversation with session moderators Bill Condron (President and CEO of The Granite Group) and Katie Poehling Seymour (First Supply Chief Administrative Officer and COO, Kitchen and Bath Stores).
Condron and Poehling Seymour will lead the audience through an in-depth discussion of key areas that will impact the industry:
- David Kohler’s view of the evolving e-commerce space and platforms built to succeed moving forward
- The role of brick and mortar in the CX moving forward
- As a global manufacturer, what trends he sees in other markets and how they could apply to the U.S. market
- His view on “alignment” in a rapidly changing and disruptive business environment
- His view on the future of the U.S. housing market as the affordability gap looks likely to continue to widen in the years to come
Source: American Supply Association