Hubbell Heaters invites industry professionals to its Omni Heat Pump Launch Webinar on Wednesday, April 7 at 11 a.m. EDT.
Heat pumps can be used in lieu of traditional water heaters where energy efficiency is paramount. The thermal output from these units is greater than the electrical inputs, making them up to five times more efficient than gas or electric fired heaters. Hubbell’s new Omni Series utilizes advanced heat pump technology paired with the industry’s longest-lasting Hubbell Hydrastone lined tanks and Hubbell Heatway intelligent controller, to create an energy-efficient system to deliver potable hot water. These high efficiency air-to-water and water-source heat pump systems can be tailored to specific needs.
The Omni Series features:
- C.O.P. ratings up to 5.5 at 75°F, resulting in energy savings of up to 80 percent
- Water source available up to 2,000 mbh
- Air source available up to 250 mbh
- Potable water temperatures up to 160°F
- Double-wall stainless steel plate exchanger for domestic water
- Hubbell Heatway digital controller
Attendance is limited, so register soon.