The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO®), publisher of the Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC), Uniform Mechanical Code® (UMC), Uniform Solar, Hydronics, and Geothermal Code® (USHGC), and Uniform Swimming Pool, Spa, and Hot Tub Code® (USPSHTC), is launching its new IAPMO Codes Portal.
The IAPMO Codes Portal connects the industry with the IAPMO code development process. Upon creating a profile, you will be able to:
- Submit code public proposals
- Submit code public comments
- View the Report on Proposals (ROP)
- View the Report on Comments (ROC)
- Save your draft proposals and comments
- View your submitted proposals and comments
- Obtain contact information for the codes technical liaisons
- Quick access to the codes development timeline
- Access to read-only publications
The IAPMO Codes Portal can be accessed by using the following link: codeproposals.iapmo.org.
IAPMO urges its members and other interested parties to get involved in the code development process to ensure effectiveness in preserving the public health, safety, and welfare through fair and balanced development of the Uniform Codes. Installers, plumbing and mechanical officials, the construction industry, engineers, and manufacturers all benefit from a cooperative effort in developing codes.
Please contact Alma Ramos at (909) 230-5528 or [email protected] for any assistance or questions on how to use the IAPMO Codes Portal. For questions about submitting proposals for the UPC, please contact Enrique Gonzalez at (909) 230-5535 or [email protected]. For the UMC, contact Taylor Duran at (909) 218-8126 or [email protected].