“Wireless Water Leak Detection System: ‘Always On’ Leak Protection for Commercial Buildings” by Watts Water Technologies will be held on July 29 at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
Every building is vulnerable to water leaks and damage. In this webinar attendees will find out how to best protect against water leaks and mitigate risk, including:
- Why water leak detection is critical in commercial applications
- Buildings that are at greater risk for leaks and water damage
- Different types of leak detection systems, their advantages, and weaknesses
- The significance of FM approval
- The basic operation of a wireless leak detection system
- Design considerations for a wireless leak detection system to building owners, specifying engineers, and insurance carriers
You can register for this one-hour webinar here. This webinar offers 0.1 CEU through ASPE.
About the Speaker
Glen Paulus has been designing custom water leak detection solutions for commercial buildings for 14 years. He has been involved in the deployment of more than 50,000 sensors at 400+ buildings. He has two patents issued in the field and received his B.S. in Computer Engineering from San Diego State University.