ASPE Young Professionals is pleased to present another free professional development webinar for ASPE members. “Conquer the Calendar: Meeting Mastery for More Free Time” will be held on October 19 at 1 p.m. CDT.
Do you exit some meetings and wish you could have that hour back? Do you struggle to keep engaged and focused, especially on video calls? Teams often are compelled to have meetings as the status quo and don’t know a better or different way to communicate, but with the right preparation, even a virtual meeting can be engaging without leaving everyone with video fatigue. During this webinar you will learn how to make meetings matter and get a return on the time you invested, including how to:
- Implement three things every meeting needs to have to be effective
- Incorporate tech solutions to eliminate distractions and shorten meeting time
- Boost meeting creativity and collaboration
This webinar is perfect for professionals who:
- Run or attend multiple meetings
- Have full calendars with little time to act on deliverables
CEUs are not awarded for participation in this webinar. It is free for members and $130 for nonmembers.