Are you curious about the how to’s of expansion tanks—how they function, how they are sized, and how to avoid common failures? Sign up now for the August 18 edition of Coffee with Caleffi when legend Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr will be joined by Cody Mack to expand your knowledge of these versatile tanks.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Selecting the correct tank. Is oversizing a concern?
- Hydronic vs. potable. What are the differences?
- Where should the tank be installed?
- My system heats and cools water. Now what?
- What are the most common installation mistakes? Tank failures?
- Any special consideration for solar thermal expansion tanks?
- Are multiple small tanks an option?
- Does the color of the tank matter?
A 2020–2022 Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence honoree, Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr travels from sea to shining sea for Caleffi North America, sharing his 40+ years of experience as a plumbing, radiant heat, and renewable energy contractor. He is a regular contributor to industry magazines where Hot Rod brings his rubber-to-the-road experiences to life.
Cody has nearly 20 years of experience as an installation contractor, service technician, application engineer, training manager, and now product manager for Caleffi. You will appreciate his thoughtful yet humorous content delivery combined with his practical, common-sense product approach.
Coffee with Caleffi technical training webinars are free and intended for contractors, engineers, designers, and wholesalers. A certificate of attendance is emailed to attendees following the webinar equivalent to 1.0 PDH for continuing education.