On September 9 at 11 a.m. EDT, Jimmy Hunt and Scott Steindler will present a one-hour WattsWorks webinar titled “Stainless Steel Drainage Piping: The Science Behind Making the Right Choice.”
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the risks associated from improperly specified drainage materials
- Identify the primary considerations when selecting drainage materials for specific applications
- Analyze and evaluate the performance of various drainage materials
- Describe the unique advantages and benefits of a stainless steel drainage system
- Compare the cost effectiveness of stainless steel drainage solutions
By attending the entire webinar, you can receive 0.1 continuing education units (CEUs) through ASPE. Registration is open on Watts’ website.
About the Presenters
Jimmy Hunt is Business Development Manager for BLÜCHER Drainage at Watts. He works with food safety and quality engineers to deliver hygienic drainage solutions specific to the needs and challenges of food processing, commercial kitchens, and bacteria mitigation. Jimmy has led teams in fire protection and bacteria risk mitigation for a combined 20 years. He has a passion for food and life safety and has made a career of driving innovation and better solutions for the community.
Scott Steindler, FASPE, CPD, GPD, LEED-AP BD+C, ARCSA-AP(IS), GGP, OSHA 30, has a 20-year background in the design of plumbing and fire protection systems, and at Watts he specializes in the BLÜCHER line of stainless-steel pipe and drainage systems. Scott is currently Vice President Technical of the Phoenix ASPE Chapter and has served as the ASPE Region 4 Director, Vice President of Membership, and Vice President Technical for the Society Board as well as various roles at multiple Chapters of ASPE.