NETWORK2022, the American Supply Association’s premiere event for wholesaler-distributors, manufacturers, and representatives, will be held November 9-11 at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago. The conference will include impactful education sessions from leading authorities, networking events, and discussions on economic trends that will potentially impact your business in 2023.
Special guest speakers will be futurist Ian Khan, Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Larry Csonka, Admiral Michael Rogers, and expert demographer Ken Gronbach, polar explorer Ben Saunders, and Dr. Chris Kuehl. Other conference sessions will include:
- How Distributors are Navigating Emerging Trends (to Avoid Disruption)
- Navigating the Growing Cost of Health Care
- Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Distributors?
- Marketing Trends to Attract Top Talent
- The Soul of Your Business: What Makes a Winning Culture in a Post Pandemic World
- How Distributors are Navigating Supply Chain Disruption and Handling Allocations with Their Customer Base
- Getting the Most Out of Your Cloud ERP
- Making Your Message Memorable
The early bird rate ends July 11, and registration is available at asa.net/Networking/NETWORK2022.