The next Coffee with Caleffi will be held on February 18, 2021 at noon CST. When it comes to hydronics or domestic hot water recirculation, an unbalanced system is like a sports car with no steering wheel. Remember that the flow will take the path of least resistance, leaving building occupants impatiently waiting for hot water and stranded on either end of the comfort spectrum wondering how many fans or space heaters they can plug in before tripping the breaker. It’s said that efficiency follows closely behind comfort. Proper balancing will help to achieve both.
Moderator Max Rohr will field questions to Caleffi’s solution-focused experts, aka Ask Caleffi: Kevin Freidt, Dan Firkus, and Cody Mack. They will review different options in balancing valves and take questions from the audience to help you make balancing less painful and more profitable while providing superior comfort for customers.
Attendees will learn:
- The pros and cons of different types of balancing valves
- How to size balancing valves
- What special equipment is needed for balancing
- What happens when you need to change or add a circuit to the system
The Ask Caleffi team will be on hand to answer audience questions live. The team includes:
- Max Rohr, Training and Education: A self-described hydronics and thermostat nerd, doubles as MC.
- Kevin Freidt, Director, Product Management & Tech Support: Want to get smart? Simple. Listen to Kevin!
- Dan Firkus, Apps Engineer: Have a tech prob? No worries, Dan is Caleffi’s official “whiz-kid.”
- Cody Mack, Training and Education: As per Cody, “jack of all trades, master of a few.”
Coffee with Caleffi technical training webinars are free and intended for contractors, designers, and wholesalers. By submitting your webinar registration, you are consenting to email communications to keep you up to date on industry news.
A Certificate of Attendance is emailed to attendees following the webinar equivalent to 1.0 PDH for continuing education. Please verify with your state/province for fulfillment compliance.
You can register for this one-hour webinar here.
Missed a webinar? No problem, the Caleffi webinar archive is available 24/7 for your convenience.
If you have questions on webinar content, please direct them to [email protected].