The 2021 ASPE Central Ohio Chapter Annual Golf Outing will be held on Tuesday, June 15, at the Golf Club of Dublin in Dublin, Ohio (5805 Eiterman Road). Registration starts at 8 a.m., with a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
All proceeds benefit the ASPE Central Ohio Chapter scholarship funds. The cost is $200 for an individual and $600 for a foursome and includes golf, cart, lunch, dinner, drink tickets, and prizes.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available:
- Super sponsor: includes foursome, Exclusive Hole Sponsorship, one clubhouse sponsor sign, one-year full-page ad in the ASPE Central Ohio Chapter newsletter
- Exclusive hole sponsor: one sponsor per hole
- Lunch and dinner sponsors
- On-course beverage sponsor
- Golf cart sign sponsor
- Social hour beverage sponsor
- Driving range sponsor
- Proximity sponsor: company sign displayed at the tee box or green side (location determined by the Golf Committee)
- Normal hole sponsor: company sign displayed at the tee box or green side (location determined by the Golf Committee)
You can register and sign up for sponsorships at the Chapter’s website.
Questions? Contact Hanse Cromer at 614-989-0714 or [email protected].