Disney-McLane & Associates and Aspinall Associates have joined forces to form Disney McLane of Indiana (DMA Indy). ASPE Central Indiana Chapter member Randy Vogt will be the General Manger of DMA Indy, and he will work closely with DMA to make sure the company continues to gain share for their manufacturers. All Aspinall Associates will remain on the team as well as the existing outside sales team for DMA.
This merger creates the following synergies in the Indiana market:
- Four outside sales associates
- A heightened engineering presence
- The excellent inside support that both companies have provided for decades
- A warehouse stocked with:
- Watts Water Regulator products (i.e., backflow preventers, regulators, ball valves, dielectrics, etc.)
- Watts Water Quality
- Powers mixing valves
- Watts Drainage
- Delany flush valves, parts, and the newly patented Tru-Stop
- Eemax tankless water heaters
- And much more to come
The sales team will be focusing on packaging their commercial products on jobs including but not limited to flush valves, drains, mixing valves, ball/butterfly valves, and water quality. Additionally, they will be very aggressive in promoting Ward Flex and the entire Ward offering as well as the Aquadesign/Intersan products in the sink and touchless space for healthcare and education.
The new DMA Training Wheels mobile training unit will be on the road in the coming weeks as the company makes an Indiana Road Show Tour with their newly launched training tool to educate the market on the value add that their products bring versus the competition.
Source: Disney-McLane & Associates