Bradford White Water Heaters, an industry-leading manufacturer of water heaters, boilers, and storage tanks, will showcase its ongoing commitment to innovation and quality at the 2023 AHR Expo in Atlanta on February 6–8.
“As one of the premier events for our industry, AHR Expo is a unique opportunity for us to highlight the full range of high-performing, reliable solutions Bradford White is known for,” said Carl Pinto Jr., Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Bradford White. “We’re committed to providing products that help distributors, contractors, and other professionals thrive in an evolving industry, and that legacy of proven solutions is powering our strategy and vision for the future.”
Representatives from Bradford White Water Heaters will be available at Booth #C6105 during AHR Expo. The following Bradford White products will be on hand as well as representatives to provide informative product overviews for all visitors:
- Aerotherm® Heat Pump Water Heater with Bradford White Connect™
- Residential Electric Water Heater with ICON E™
- Vitraglas® Tank Lining with Microban®
- eF Series® Ultra High Efficiency Commercial Gas Water Heater
- Brute FT® Floor Standing Combination Boilers
- Infiniti® GS and GR Tankless Water Heaters
- ElectriFLEX Series™ Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- Brute FT® Wall-Hung Combination Boilers
The AHR Expo is the essential event for HVACR professionals, attracting the most comprehensive gathering of the industry from around the globe each year. The show provides a unique forum where manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes and specialties come together to share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology.
Source: Bradford White Water Heaters