The new Introduction to Plumbing Products Bundle on ASPE Education includes five courses developed by the American Supply Association’s ASA-U program. This opportunity provides ASPE members with access to ASA-U’s highly acclaimed education and offers an avenue for plumbing engineers to become more knowledgeable about products used in plumbing design.
The bundle includes the following courses:
- Fixtures and Faucets (0.275 CEUs)
- Introduction to Copper Tube, Plastic Pipe, and Fittings (0.4 CEUs)
- Introduction to Pipes, Valves, and Fittings (0.3 CEUs)
- Introduction to Steel, Stainless Steel, Iron Pipe, and Fittings (0.3 CEUs)
- Sump, Sewage, and Effluent Pumps (0.2 CEUs)
The courses can be purchased individually, but a special bundle price will help you save while also earning a total of 14.75 hours of professional development. Once purchased, the courses will remain in your ASPE Education dashboard, so you can revisit them at any time.
For more information, visit ASPE Education.
The partnership between ASPE and ASA-U began in 2019 with the release of the Fire Protection Systems course via ASA University. This multi-series course marked the first jointly branded learning experience that crossed expertise from both associations into a cohesive online learning package.