We are pleased to announce that several ASPE members have been named in the second annual class of Next Gen All Stars by PM Engineer magazine. Next Gen All Stars honor the top 20 young professionals to watch in the plumbing industry who bring optimism, new skills, and a hunger for success to the plumbing industry.
The ASPE Next Gen All Stars are:
- Shane Brant, CPD, CET, Plumbing Department Head at Allen + Shariff in Pittsburgh. Shane joined ASPE in 2015 and is affiliated with the Pittsburgh Chapter.
- Andrew Hemmelgarn, PE, CPD, a Plumbing Engineer with KZF Design in Cincinnati. Andrew joined ASPE in 2015 and is President and ASPE Young Professionals Liaison of the Southwestern Ohio Chapter.
- Nicholas Hipp, CPD, Manager of Plumbing Engineering at Case Engineering Inc. in St. Louis. Nicholas joined ASPE in 2011 and is Education Chair for the St. Louis Chapter and Society Region 5 Director.
- Jill Imig, PE, EDAC, Mechanical Department Leader for HGA in Milwaukee. Jill joined ASPE in 2006 and is the Women of ASPE Liaison for the Wisconsin Chapter.
- Daniel McArthur, North Central Regional Sales Manager for MIFAB in Chicago. Dan joined ASPE in 2023 and is affiliated with the Chicago Chapter.
- Max Rohr, Education and Industry Manger for Caleffi. Max joined ASPE in 2020 and is affiliated with the Intermountain Chapter.
- Eric Truskoski, Vice President of Administration & Government Affairs for Bradford White Corp. Eric joined ASPE in 2017 and is affiliated with the Western Michigan Chapter.
- Daniel Worm, CPD, Commercial Segment Manager for Uponor in Apple Valley, Minnesota. Daniel joined ASPE in 2007 and is affiliated with the Minnesota Chapter.
You can read their full profiles and see the entire list of Next Gen All Stars in the September 2023 issue of PM Engineer.