On March 25 at noon CDT, Richard Rossi of Niagara will present the one-hour webinar “Water Savings with Every Flush: Improving Water Conservation in High-Performance Buildings.” This webinar offers 0.1 CEU (1.0 PDH) and is free for ASPE members.
Today—as climate change, population growth, and record droughts present an unprecedented strain on our water supply—conservation technology is building awareness of the importance of having the most water-efficient fixtures in a home or business. Recognizing that the flush toilet is one of the biggest users of water, this webinar will discuss how toilet design is pushing flush technology to develop ways for homes and commercial buildings to conserve water without sacrificing the performance of the toilet. Industry testing protocols and the water-saving capabilities of different technologies will be evaluated.
Upon successful completion of the webinar you will be able to:
- Discuss why water use is fundamentally different than energy use and why water conservation is essential across the United States
- Explain industry protocols and procedures for testing the water-efficiency and operational performance of toilet fixtures
- Explore the design options and functional possibilities of different categories of flush tank-type toilets
- Evaluate and compare the water-efficiency of different flush technologies and discuss some of the regulatory challenges regarding toilet water use
- Specify appropriate flush tank-type toilets to meet the usage demands and sustainable design goals for a residential or commercial high-performance building
Registration is open at ASPE Education. ASPE thanks Niagara for sponsoring this webinar so our members can attend for free. Not an ASPE member? Join now to attend this webinar for free and take advantage of all of our other member benefits.
About the Speaker
Richard Rossi serves as the Business Development Manager–West for Niagara. As a long-standing, knowledgeable member of the architecture and construction communities, Richard’s focus is on expanding and developing business in the new construction market with a focus on multi-residential and hospitality projects.