On November 19 at 1 p.m. CST, speaker David Tvergyak of Hubbell Heaters will present a one-hour webinar titled “Electric Tankless Heater Design, Application, and Pitfalls.” This webinar will highlight technology and product differences across the industry for electric tankless water heaters, including product-level components, operation, and system impact. By better understanding how the products work, you will be able to specify them more accurately and avoid field failures from misapplication.
The webinar will cover:
- Variations in tankless designs across the market
- How the variations impact product performance
- Potential pitfalls of designs based on application
- Application considerations and product specification
Upon successful completion of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand operation and component requirements of electric tankless water heaters
- Explain the operation differences between designs in the market and the impact to the system and installation due to these differences
- Avoid misapplication of tankless products, leading to longer product life in the field
- Identify the impact of component options of these products on acceptable applications and where different configurations are acceptable to use
- Appropriately specify tankless designs based on application and demand
This webinar offers 0.1 CEU and is FREE for ASPE Members due to the generous sponsorship of Hubble Water Heaters. It is $130 for nonmembers, and registration is open at ASPE Education.
About the Speaker
David Tvergyak has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Grove City College and has worked within the heating and control space since 2005. He began in the industry as a Sales Application Engineer for one of the leading manufacturers of electric heating and control components. From there worked in roles ranging from Sales Engineer up to District Sales Engineering Manager prior to joining Hubbell Heaters in 2017 as a Regional Sales Manager.