The American Water Works Association presents an opportunity to help transform water’s future on June 10–13 during its 2024 Annual Conference & Expo (ACE24) in Anaheim, California.
Early registration for the 143rd annual event is available through April 20, with more than 10,000 attendees expected to come together to learn, collaborate, and explore the latest solutions to the most pressing challenges facing the water sector.
ACE24 highlights include:
- Hundreds of educational sessions covering the latest in water information, solutions, and best practices
- An expansive exhibit hall showcasing the newest water sector solutions and innovations
- An Innovation Hub highlighting cutting-edge advancements
- Pre-conference workshops and facility tours for hands-on learning experiences
- Numerous networking events to connect with peers and sector leaders
- Exciting competitions and thought-provoking keynotes
- A job and career fair for professionals seeking new opportunities
- The opportunity to earn AWWA Certificates of Completion
Co-hosted by the California-Nevada Section of AWWA, this year’s conference is themed “Transforming Our Water Future,” focusing on challenges and innovative solutions in the water sector. The theme will be reflected throughout the conference, from educational sessions to workshops and keynote events.
This year also marks the 50th anniversary of the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act, a landmark legislation that has significantly improved the quality of drinking water for millions of Americans. ACE24 will celebrate this milestone with special events and sessions highlighting the Act’s impact and ongoing efforts to ensure safe and reliable water for all.
Attendees should note that, unlike previous years, ACE24 will run from pre-conference workshops on Monday, June 10, through Thursday, June 13, instead of Sunday through Wednesday. More conference details, including the educational program, will be released in the coming months.
Source: American Water Works Association