ASPE’s Education Committee is pleased to announce the release of the 2023 ASPE Tech Symposium Technical Education Program, which features more than 30 sessions designed for plumbing industry professionals at all career levels. Each 90-minute session offers 0.15 CEUs, giving you an opportunity to earn up to 1.2 CEUs that can be used for your license and certification continuing education requirements.
The 2023 ASPE Tech Symposium Technical Education Program is presented in five tracks:
- Codes & Standards/Heat Pump Design
- System Design
- Healthcare/Specialty Design
- Fire Protection, Life Safety & More
Highlights of the Technical Education Program include the following:
- Medical gas expert Mark Allen will be leading a panel discussion on how to bring med gas system design into the 21st century.
- Several co-authors of ASPE’s “Engineering Methodologies to Reduce the Risk of Legionella in Plumbing Premise Systems” will be presenting a two-part session that takes a deep dive into this new guidance document.
- ICC’s Jim Cika and NSF International’s Jessica Laming will lead discussions on the 2024 International Plumbing Code and NSF plumbing standards, respectively.
- Several sessions will cover emerging heat pump technologies, wastewater energy recovery systems, and decentralized water treatment systems.
The full schedule, plus session descriptions and speaker bios, can be found at aspe.org/2023-tech-symposium/sessions. While you are there, be sure to register to join us in Bellevue, Washington on September 28 – October 1 for this year’s premier professional development event for the plumbing industry.