ParkUSA, a Northwest Pipe Company, provides innovative water, wastewater, and stormwater equipment and technology for infrastructure and built environments. Our design and manufacturing capabilities offer client-focused solutions to meet the growing demands and regulatory requirements of the water industry. Founded more than 35 years ago, our design and manufacturing capabilities enable us to custom fabricate components that complement our line of high-quality precast products.
Our products include:
- Water management resources including water metering, backflow prevention, and storage
- Pump lift stations
- Wastewater pretreatment, containment, and management
- Stormwater catchment, conveyance, detention, and treatment
- Specialized interceptors and separators
- Process dewatering containers, separation and filtration systems
- Automatic controls
ParkUSA has three locations in Texas and works with other Northwest Pipe Company manufacturing facilities across the nation. The Company's diverse team is committed to quality and innovation while demonstrating its core values of accountability, commitment, and teamwork. Please see parkusa.com for more information and product specifications.