This 32-hour workshop is based on the parameters outlined in ASSE 6060: Medical Gas Systems Designer, a new professional qualification standard that sets forth the training requirements for designers who wish to earn the ASSE 6060 personnel certification. Those who complete the workshop will receive a certificate of training and will have fulfilled the requirements to take the ASSE 6060 certification exam. The ASSE 6060 certification exam is not included as part of this workshop. 1.2 ASPE CEUs will be awarded upon successful completion of this workshop.
The workshop includes:
– Certificate of completion that proves the recipient fulfilled the required training to take the ASSE 6060 exam
– Team-based, hands-on activities, and calculations with actual design exercises
– ASSE 6060 practice exam
– Copy of NFPA 99-2021: Health Care Facilities Code
– Quizzes to test knowledge retention
– Design tables and exercises document
– Justification letter for your employer
– Calculator and supplies for hands-on exercises
– Lunch, drinks, and snacks are provided each day
What to Bring
A laptop/iPad loaded with Adobe Digital Editions (which will be located in your download links after you register). Students will need to use Bluebeam or other software for marking up pdf design exercises.
What To Expect
– Classroom Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. each day (Thursday – Sunday) Please plan flights accordingly. Students must be present for the entire class.
– Attire will be business casual (No Shorts or T-shirts)
– Evenings are on your own
– Full days with lots of learning
– $2,000 for ASPE members
– $2,350 for nonmembers
Location and Housing
The workshop will be held at ASPE’s headquarters at 6400 Shafer Court, Rosemont, IL. Students will be responsible for obtaining their own housing. Here are some hotels that are within walking distance of ASPE’s headquarters include: