The process for renewing your CPDT credential has changed since you last recertified. You'll now login to ASPE Education to process your CPDT recertification. You need a total of 240 points (24 hours / 2.4 CEUs) to fulfill the point requirements and 50% of your CEUs must come from ASPE. Once you have enough CEUs, follow the steps below.
- Visit My Education and then Certifications. (Do not see My Education? Make sure you are logged in).
- Under Certifications, you'll see your earned CPDT recertification.
- To enroll in the recertification, click Recertify button in green, then blue Enroll button on popup.
- Once you have enrolled, view the details ‘In-Progress’ to see the next steps you should take.
If you need to upload CEU certificates, please follow the steps below. Remember, you can only upload certificates once, so make sure you have everything gathered before you begin this process.
- If you are submitting credits from an ASPE Chapter or approved CEU provider visit this page to submit once all courses you plan to submit for recertification.
- If you are submitting external credits from sources other than an ASPE Chapter or approved CEU provider visit this page to submit up to 1.2 CEUs or 12 hours. There you'll submit documentation once for all courses you're submitting.