The 2021 CPD Exam will be held via remote proctor from April 5 - 16.
Registration closes: April 8, 2021
To be eligible to take the CPD Examination, a candidate must possess:
- Full ASPE membership or previously received approval to sit for the exam starting November 23, 2020; or
- A minimum of four years of experience in a position of responsibility for the design of plumbing systems and possess a baccalaureate degree in a field related to engineering; or
- In lieu of an accredited degree, a candidate may substitute up to an additional four years of practical experience in the design of plumbing systems, for a total of eight years, or be granted a credit of one-half year of practical experience for each full year of education in an accredited curriculum related to plumbing engineering.
Here's more about the CPD Examination:
- General exam FAQs
- Exam open book policy FAQs
- 2021 CPD Bulletin
- The 2021 exam will be remote proctored.
The 2021 CPD Exam fees are:
- ASPE Members $450
- Nonmembers $675
Days until the 2021 CPD Exam