The CPD Exam
To be eligible to take the CPD Examination, a candidate must possess:
- Full ASPE membership or previously received approval to sit for the exam starting November 22, 2021; or
- A minimum of four years of experience in a position of responsibility for the design of plumbing systems and possess a baccalaureate degree in a field related to engineering; or
- In lieu of an accredited degree, a candidate may substitute up to an additional four years of practical experience in the design of plumbing systems, for a total of eight years, or be granted a credit of one-half year of practical experience for each full year of education in an accredited curriculum related to plumbing engineering.
- CPDT Certification counts towards 1 year of experience.
- Inquire about your eligibility here.
Here's more about the CPD Examination:
- General exam FAQs
- Exam open book policy FAQs
- 2023 CPD Bulletin
- The exam is remote proctored.
The 2023 CPD Exam fees are:
- ASPE Members $450
- Nonmembers $675
If you have any questions about the CPD program, or any related issues please email [email protected].