February 1, 2018 — The 2018 American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) Convention & Expo is the only event this year designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing engineering professionals. It combines the largest tradeshow dedicated exclusively to plumbing system design with a technical education program geared toward professionals at all career levels.
Make plans now to join thousands of your industry peers at the Georgia World Congress Center, where you will:
- Learn about the latest plumbing products, services, and design techniques from more than 300 exhibiting manufacturers and suppliers during the Expo on October 1–2
- Earn CEUs toward your licenses and certifications for both attending technical education sessions and spending time on the Expo floor
- Network with more than 4,000 industry professionals from around the world
- Ensure the safety, security, and sustainability of your designs
- Resolve your design challenges directly from technical experts who can offer innovative tips and solutions
- Discover new ways to save time and money for your clients
As an added bonus this year, the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association (ARCSA) will co-locate its 2018 Conference with ASPE's Convention & Expo. A Rainwater Harvesting Pavilion will be featured on the Expo floor, and ARCSA's popular workshops will be held during the event. Those registering for the ARCSA Conference will also receive free entrance to the Expo, and they will have the opportunity to register a la carte for specific ASPE events.
Registration for the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo and 2018 ARCSA Conference will open in April. For more information to start planning your trip, visit expo.aspe.org.