April 16, 2018 — The year’s premier networking event for plumbing industry professionals is being held in Atlanta on September 28 – October 3.
The 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo is the only event designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing industry practitioners. It combines the largest tradeshow dedicated exclusively to plumbing system design with a technical education program for professionals at all career levels, and registration is now open at expo.aspe.org.
Features of the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo include:
- More than 300 of the industry’s top manufacturers and service providers showcasing their latest technologies, with product design experts on-site to answer all of your questions
- Technical education sessions on topics such as combating waterborne diseases, water- and energy-efficient technologies, basic plumbing design techniques, and sustainable systems, among others
- The ability to earn up to 17.25 hours of continuing education for your certifications and licenses
- Nonstop networking with more than 4,000 industry professionals from across North America
- A keynote address by Derreck Kayongo, founder of the Global Soap Project
- Our famous Sunday Night Party, which is being held at the award-winning music venue Tabernacle Atlanta
In addition to the regular features that attract attendees time and time again, this year we also are offering the following special events:
- Women of ASPE (WOA) Leadership Forum
- Green Plumbing Design (GPD) workshop and exam
- Golf outing at Stone Mountain Golf Club hosted by ASPE’s Atlanta Chapter
- Women of ASPE Care for a Cause with the Girl Scouts of Atlanta
- ASPE Young Professionals (AYP) networking social at Top Golf
- Reception for first-time attendees, sponsored by Watts Water Technologies
As another added bonus this year, the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association (ARCSA) will co-locate its 2018 Conference with ASPE’s Convention & Expo. A Rainwater Harvesting Pavilion will be featured on the Expo floor, and ARCSA’s popular workshops will be held during the event. Those registering for the ARCSA Conference will also receive free entrance to the Expo, and they will have the opportunity to register à la carte for specific ASPE events.
Who should attend?
Any professional currently working in or looking to break into the design/build industry, as well as students curious about construction industry careers, should plan on attending the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo, specifically:
- Plumbing engineers
- Plumbing designers
- Plumbing design technicians
- Manufacturer reps
- Master plumbers
- Engineering students
For more information and to register, visit expo.aspe.org.