You only have a few days left to save to attend the year’s premier professional development event for plumbing industry professionals.
The 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo is the only event designed to enhance the professional development, technical education, and career growth of plumbing industry professionals. It combines the largest tradeshow dedicated exclusively to plumbing system design products and services with a technical education program for professionals at all career levels. The early bird registration rate ends August 28, and you can register now at expo.aspe.org.
Those who attend the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo will enjoy:
- More than 300 of the industry’s top manufacturers and service providers showcasing their latest technologies, with product design experts on-site to answer all of your questions
- 25 technical education sessions on topics from system design to contractor/engineer relations to latest trends in the industry
- The ability to earn up to 17.25 hours of continuing education for your certifications and licenses
- Nonstop networking with more than 4,000 industry professionals from across North America
- A keynote address by Derreck Kayongo, founder of the Global Soap Project
- Our famous Sunday Night Party sponsored by Rheem, being held at the award-winning music venue Tabernacle Atlanta and featuring The Free, an upscale band that blends modern style and rootsy charm
In addition to the regular features that attract attendees time and time again, this year we also are offering the following special events:
- Women of ASPE (WOA) Leadership Forum
- Green Plumbing Design (GPD) workshop and exam
- Golf outing at Stone Mountain Golf Club hosted by ASPE’s Atlanta Chapter
- Women of ASPE Care for a Cause with the Girl Scouts of Atlanta
- ASPE Young Professionals (AYP) networking social at Top Golf
- Reception for first-time attendees, sponsored by Watts Water Technologies
As another added bonus this year, the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association (ARCSA) will co-locate its 2018 Conference with ASPE’s Convention & Expo. A Rainwater Harvesting Pavilion will be featured on the Expo floor, and ARCSA’s popular workshops will be held during the event. Those registering for the ARCSA Conference will also receive free entrance to the Expo, and they will have the opportunity to register à la carte for specific ASPE events.
Who should attend?
Any professional currently working in or looking to break into the design/build industry, as well as students curious about construction industry professions, should plan on attending the 2018 ASPE Convention & Expo, specifically:
- Plumbing engineers
- Plumbing designers
- Plumbing design technicians
- Master plumbers
For more information and to register, visit expo.aspe.org.