Registration for the 2022 Certified in Plumbing Design Exam Is Open
The 2022 Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD) exam will be held via remote proctor on April 11–22, and registration is now open for eligible candidates. To determine if you are eligible to sit for this year’s exam, please visit aspe.org/education-credentialing/cpd/exam.
The CPD program is the only international credential for engineers and designers of plumbing systems. It sets the standard for leadership within the industry and provides formal recognition of outstanding professionals with advanced skills in the design and specification of plumbing systems.
Completion of the CPD program and examination confers upon the successful candidate the designation “Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD).” The CPD designation is designed to:
- Establish specific standards for professional competence in the field.
- Identify and recognize those individuals who successfully demonstrate their acquired knowledge and abilities.
- Encourage plumbing engineers to participate in a continuing program of professional development.
- Provide a standard for educational programs in plumbing engineering.
- Enhance the status of plumbing engineering as a unique discipline.
More information on the CPD program can be found at aspe.org/education-credentialing/cpd.