When you join ASPE, you receive immediate access to the following:
- ASPE Plumbing Engineering Design Handbook: Each year, members receive an updated volume of this four-volume collection of plumbing engineering and design practices. It is also available in pdf form to ASPE members at no cost.
- Plumbing Engineer Magazine: The official publication of ASPE is published monthly and contains case studies, columns, and technical articles directly related to the daily activities of plumbing industry professionals.
- ASPE Pipeline: The Society’s biweekly e-newsletter contains news and views about the events, activities, and issues impacting the plumbing engineering profession and the industry.
- ASPE Journal: This quarterly journal provides a platform for ASPE members to share technical information that others can use in their daily designs.
- ASPE Report: The Society’s newsletter, incorporated within Plumbing Engineer magazine, keeps members abreast of Society activities and issues impacting the profession.
- ASPE.org: Members receive exclusive access to sections of ASPE’s website and special pricing on Society publications and services.
- Discounts: Members receive discounts on all Society education programs, publications, and services.
- Professional certification / recertification
- Monthly chapter meetings and technical seminar opportunities
- Networking opportunities with plumbing engineers worldwide